Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

Forever a fan

Our internet has been out because of a storm for a few days and just got repaired today. So, I have been catching up online with other blogs, email, and some work stuff. My tunes have been perfection today thanks to Spotify and my extreme obsession with One Tree Hill.

Who here loves One Tree Hill? I mean seriously is it not like the best show ever? I still whine and pitch a mini-fit when I remind myself thats its over, even though it has been over for like ever now. Thank goodness Netflix has every season. I tend to re-watch it often. I mean Lucas
Scott could narrate my life any day. One of my absolute favorite things about One Tree Hill is the music. Which is why I have a Spotify playlist titled "One Tree Hill" and you guessed it...its filled with music from the show.

Some of the music takes me way back and I can seriously see Nathen kissing Haley for the first time, Dan Scott being well...Dan Scott, Lucas stealing the hearts of every girl watching, Brooke designing some outrageous outfit that girls actually wear, and Peyton off on her latest crazy happening. Its all so fresh in my mind. Specifically the shirtless basketball games out at the River Court.

It is funny how music can take you back to things like that.

So, my top five One Tree Hill songs of all time:

1. Halo - Haley James Scott (I mean obviously)
2. The Funeral - Band of Horses
3. The Frehsmen - Verve Pipe
(Just go ahead and watch this if you want to cry..totally norm.)

4. Son's Gonna Rise - Citizen Cope
5. The Mixed Tape - Jack's Mannequin

Ill never forget the endless Tyler Hilton songs and the large amount of Jimmy Eat World songs. 



No comments:

Post a Comment