Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Cookie Dough Dip: No Egg!

Do you love cookie dough as much as me? If so, we should probably be best friends already. I mean Im a sucker for sitting in front of the TV with a sappy movie, cookie dough, and some graham crackers. Its my idea of a perfect night.

However, I am scared to death of getting salmonella. I mean, I hear its pretty rough. That's why this dip is PERFECT, because it contains no egg. So, no salmonella!



Ingredients:
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup flour
2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup powdered sugar
1 cup chocolate chips

Directions: 
1. Mix the cream cheese and butter in bowl with a mixer until smooth.
2. Add all the other ingredients and mix well with mixer.
3. grab your favorite graham crackers or fruit and enjoy!

Easy & delicious! ;) My kind of snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment