Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday Night Menu Planning



It's that time of the week again! Monday - which means I am menu planning. Whats on the menu this week? Find out below.

Monday - Tuna Sandwiches with Pasta Salad
Tuesday - French Dip Sandwiches with Savory Rice
Wednesday - Sweet and Sour Chicken served over white rice
Thursday - Homemade Enchiladas
Friday - Homemade Pizza with Breadsticks
Saturday - Philly Cheesesteak Quesadillas with Fresh Salsa and Chips
Sunday - Pork Chops with all the fixins'

Be on the look out for these recipes as the week begins! I'll spare you on the Tuna though. ;) We have our first soccer practice tonight and needed a quick meal to get us going and we l-o-v-e tuna!

Whats on your menu this week? I would love to share recipes!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I see that you are follow me but on my old bloglovin’, would you mind following my new bloglovin’? Xx

    Bloglovin’ : https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12783821

    Sorry for the disruption but thank you X
    Lucy // Lucys Beauty Rambles

    ReplyDelete