Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Fall Must-Haves

Who is ready for Fall? I know we are. It is our favorite time of the year for many reasons. We love the pumpkin patch, cooler weather, soups, and everything else fall comes with. I. CANT. WAIT! With that being said I have been scouting out my fall must-haves. Ya know the things you wouldn't survive fall without? Here are mine.


Leather Backpack: When the boys and I are out on an adventure picking pumpkins, heading to a game, or running crazy through the leaves the last thing I want is a purse to haul around. I need my camera, phone, keys, wallet, snacks, diapers, wipes, a cup, and a change of clothes in case someone gets dirty. Several can be found on Etsy but this exact one comes from here - in several colors.

Chunky Knit Scarf: There is nothing warmer or more comfy than a chunky knit scarf. I will take one in every color. Find several on Etsy and this exact scarf here. Old Navy had some really cute ones last year as well.

Plaid Button-Up: Yes, please. Comfy and cute. Wear it as a shirt or as a "cardigan" over another shirt. Plaid is in and I am loving it. Find this exact plaid button-up here.

Boot Socks: My boot collection is growing and so is my sock collection. Im loving these cute over the top boot socks. They add a cute little flair and fancy up the outfit. Stalk Groopdealz & Jane, as I am sure they will be selling them soon. Until then find these socks here.

Boots: Any leather boots will do in just about any color. Boots go with almost any outfit and stand up great through all the pumpkin patches and spooky houses! These Tory Burch boots are to die for though. Find them here.

Pumpkin Spice Frapp: This is the first sign of fall in my book and I can't wait to get my hands on one.  Since we moved the nearest Starbs is an hour away. The struggle. Visit your local Starbucks for some Pumpkin Spice.

Maroon Nail Polish: I am swooning over maroon for fall and have fallen in love with dark nails. Dark Purple. Dark Blue. Black. Maroon. Looooove. Find this nail polish here.

Dark Purple Leather Clutch: I'll be honest. This was a Pinterest find and I can't find the ACTUAL clutch anywhere but I am searching high and low. When the kids are away I will be carrying one. I haven't quit thinking about it since I laid my eyes on it. 



Those are my 2014 Fall Must-Haves. What are yours? Later this week I will blog about my Fall Home-Decor Must-Haves. Just as soon as I get done planning. 

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment