Pages

Friday, February 6, 2015

Friday Fave: thredUP!

Here recently I stumbled upon something quite grand. An online consignment shop.

Who loves shopping online and scoring great deals? Me. Who loves getting rid of their own clothes, from the comfort of their own home, and making some money for doing so? Me. I can do both of those things on thredUP. Awesome, right?

So how does it all work? You just go to their website and request a bag. They will then mail you a giant bag, like seriously its the size of a trash bag, for free. Then you fill that bag up with all the clothes you don't want anymore and send it back to them. Oh, yea, they've already paid for your shipping too. So, it doesn't cost a dime. You can mail in women clothes/accessories/handbags/shoes and children's clothing.

Even better? You can shop on their anytime, whether it be on their website or on their app and they have awesome sales. Just the other day they had a $0.99 event and I scored B 11 shirts for $11 - including shipping. All new, with tags on them. Talk about a steal of a deal. Yesterday, I purchased a vest that I have been swooning over for $2.21.

Needless to say thredUP has quickly become one of my favorite sites and the first place I look for clothing. They have tons of designer pieces and the best sales. Two things I love.

Check it out for yourself and let me know what deals you score. Just click here. Oh, and if you follow that link and make a purchase thredUP will give you $10 off of that purchase just for following the link.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment