Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday I'm in Love

It's friday and I am back! After a storm that knocked out our internet, being out of town, and the flu bug I am finally back. Whew...its been a crazy week.



Sons of Anarchy started Tuesday and my obsession with Charlie Hunnam has returned. I mean he is gorgeous.


Well, hello there.

Starbucks K-Cups & Pumpkin Spice Creamer. Need I say more? My mornings would not be complete without this duo.

Speaking of duos...I kicked the flu bug with out antibiotics this week. How? Plexus ProBio5 and BioCleanse. Three days and it was bye, bye bug. I felt like a rockstar. The flu usually either puts me down for two weeks or in the hospital because my heart can't handle any type of virus or infection. I am so happy my family and I are on a natural path and aren't harming our bodies with prescription medicines. Did you know antibiotics kill off the bad bacteria in your body when you need it, but it also will kill the good bacteria in your body that your body needs. ProBio5 will help to give you that good bacteria back! Not all probiotics do that. Get yours...here.


Bare Minerals: Neutral Eyes. I am OBSESSED. Want to know a little secret? I have never ever been good at applying eye makeup. I don't know why I can't do it but I just can't. However, since I bought this little beauty I feel like a professional. It is the easiest kit to use and it looks so classy and elegant. I seriously might go buy ten more of them because I never want to run out. Plus, it comes with everything you need [minus mascara] and it's only $30. That's a steal in my book! 


What are you currently in love with? Have a great weekend y'all. (Bet you didn't know I had a southern accent. It's true.)



1 comment:

  1. I'm totally with you on the k-cups and pumpkin spice!! Heaven!

    ReplyDelete