Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Workout Necessities 101

Now that Fall is approaching and school has started back I am in full workout mode. Making my fat cry one sweat drop at a time! Just like any other girl I have my workout necessities. I mean maybe its a tad crazy but there are 9 things that I have to have for every workout!


ONE: My Plexus Slim & Boost Combo...No workout can begin until I have had my Slim & Boost. It gives me the perfect amount of energy to go full force in the gym or on the track and gets my heart pumping. Plus, it burns FAT and not muscle which is something I love because I mean - I'm not lifting weights for nothing. It can be found here.

TWO: Elastic Hair Ties...Cute & comfortable! I make my own because they are so easy to make but you can find all kinds on Etsy. The best part? They don't leave a crease in your hair. So, if you need to go somewhere after the gym you can just take your hair down and go without the crazy crease.

THREE: RunKeeper...my favorite app at the moment! It maps my run, announces my milestones, allows me to set goals, breaks down my workout into stats, and I can even purchase workouts on the app if I don't know what to do for the day. This is a win in my book and is available in the App Store.

FOUR: My iPhone...I have to have my music and RunKeeper. I have a workout playlist full of songs that get me pumped up and ready to go! What are some of your favorite workout songs?

FIVE: Nike Running Shoes...I have these in grey and light pink and ADORE them. They are so comfortable and they aren't heavy. So, I feel like Im running in really comfortable socks and I love that. They can be found here.

SIX: Under Armor Low Cut Socks...I hate socks but I love these! I will only wear low-cut socks and these are the most comfortable ones. I found mine at Academy Sports!

SEVEN: Harlem Workout Pants...Before you laugh - give them a shot! These are the most comfortable workout pants I have EVER wore and they have pockets. They may look goofy but who cares? The best part: They retail for $19.80 and can be found at Forever 21 or here. I recommend more than one pair. ;)

EIGHT: Workout Tank...I feel most comfortable in tanks when I am working out and these are just cute and have mesh so your body can "breathe". Win -win! Did I mention they are only $10 and come in tons of fun colors? They can be found here.

NINE: Plexus Fast Relief Combo...Sore muscles here we come! Fast Relief Cream and Capsules always help ease my soreness and get my going again and that is a win for me. I have tried other products like BioFreeze and it just isn't the same. The Fast Relief Cream and Capsules give me instant relief that lasts longer. They can be found here.

Disclaimer: These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure and diseases. This is my personal opinion and personal experience with the products.


So, what are your workout necessities? What are your favorite workout songs? Where do you get your workout clothes?


No comments:

Post a Comment