Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

No Excuse Challenge

School has started and we are getting back in to the swing of our crazy schedules. Ya know the ones where you practically have to come up for air between basketball practice, homework, and all those school fundraisers? While exhausting, its exciting.

However, getting back in the swing of things means I can't put off the gym anymore because "its summer and the boys wanna have fun". It was good while it lasted but now its time to shed my body of all those sno-cones and summer desserts I dove in to over the last few months.

So, I am kicking off "back to school" with a little challenge to throw me back in to active mode and I am challenging all of YOU to join me!

First download "RunKeeper" or get yourself a handy dandy Fitbit. I promise you will L-O-V-E it!

Then complete this challenge...


I'll be honest...when I looked at it, I thought "Holy cow thats a lot of miles."

Its really not though y'all! I mean break it down in to 2.15 miles a day (if you do it everyday) and you are good to go. If you know you will skip some days or be busy just add extra miles in the day before or after. The best part is you can count miles anyway you like: running, walking, bicycling, elliptical, swimming, etc. It is all up to you, just get those miles.

Good luck - now get going!




No comments:

Post a Comment